Patterns & Dots | Stock Associate
The Stock Associate will be an integral part of the team to help with the inventory management
(including processing merchandise) and back of house operations within the store. You will be an
important part of the team in helping to drive sales and helping the team where needed. The stock
associate will help keep the stockroom and store neat, organized, and consistently maintained. In
addition, this person will help process inbound/outbound shipment, help maintain inventory levels on
the floor, and assist with general store maintenance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Supports the team in maximizing the shopping experience for customers
- Assist in processing all inbound/outbound shipments within the store
- Maintains a clean, organized, and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate stock levels and ensuring sizes and styles are represented
- Prepares merchandise to go out onto the sales floor and replenishing/maintaining the the floor on a daily basis
- Assist with cycle counts, reconciling any inventory discrepancies, and damages
- 6+ months of retail experience preferred
- Maintains a positive and cheerful disposition at all times, with a proven ability to be pro-active and help where needed
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills a must
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb stairs and ladders, reach, pull, and maneuver merchandise or boxes up to 30 lb.
- Flexible schedule and availability, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficient in computer programs and technology
Benefits include participation in a monthly bonus program, a generous employee discount.
For consideration, please email your resume to: careers@