Empire Outlets is committed to making our services available to everyone, including those with disabilities. We actively work to make sure our website is compliant with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and are actively engaged in improving our content and presentation of it. On an ongoing basis, we will have periodic website accessibility audits, as well as end-user accessibility testing and evaluation of our website, conducted in order to ensure conformance with WCAG 2.1.
Some of the features we incorporated to make the site as accessible as possible include:
- Strong color contrast between text and background
- Menus and some parts of the website are accessible via the keyboard
- Subtitles, captions or written transcripts available for audio and video content
- Audio and video can be paused by the user
- Text size can be adjusted by the user
- No time limits imposed on the user
- Pages do not contain more than three flashes per second
While we are in the ongoing process of improving our site to make it accessible to the widest possible audience, we are happy to help you with any accessibility-related questions or requests.
If you have an difficulty accessing any portion of our website you can call us at 929.262.6710, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.